Entries for 2005
On the way in to work today I bunny-hopped my road bike off a curb and over a snowdrift to avoid some pedestrians on the bike path. Maybe I shouldn’t have done that. I was planning on building a new rear wheel for that bike this summer. Looks like I’ll have to do it a little sooner.
After a two year hiatus kidinthecorner.com has been relaunched. We’ve got a new design and new content. We still have a little work to do to get the old content back online and the site hasn’t really be tested in all browsers so if things look wonky let me know.
The scope of kidinthecorner.com has been refocused on the bicycle. We love bikes. We love writing about bikes. We love taking pictures and shooting videos about bikes. We may not be to fastest or the strongest but bikes have made an indelible mark on our lives. That’s what this site is about.
This relaunch has been a while in the making. I was able to spend last summer in Jackson WY with Nik (a.k.a. sriracha) and the plan was to relaunch in June ’04 to coincide with my move. Yeah, that didn’t happen, but we did have a great summer of riding and managed to shoot some new video and photos. Stories, photos, and video from the summer will be up soon I hope. In the meantime be sure to check out the new Quicklinks section which contains mostly bike related links that we found interesting.
- Pugsley is all done. Ready for the snow to fly. http://instagr.am/p/L4Fm/ 2010-11-08
- Had a great time today riding at Battle Creek with @forum116 , but damn, I suck at climbing. 2010-11-07
- Building up the Pug http://instagr.am/p/KR6N/ 2010-11-05
- These cranks intrigue me. // RT ^BM New Truvativ DH cranks in stock now. Part numbers and photo: http://ow.ly/i/5cbG 2010-11-04
- Nice! See you in Feb. @cartertx Just got the call from @qualitybike about presenting at #Frostbike 2011. Very excited to see my MN friends. 2010-11-03
- More updates...