A little rain wasn’t enough to keep me off the wallride. I even convinced my wife to take a picture.
Entries for Category: Backyard Bike Park
I finished construction on the new step-up today. The last one had a terrible transition that was way too tight. You just got spat out the top. This new ramp should be much smoother.
I just put up a new video. It shows some of the building I’ve been doing this past season.
With 28 cubic yards of dirt and a rented bobcat this was the biggest backyard build day yet.
- Pugsley is all done. Ready for the snow to fly. http://instagr.am/p/L4Fm/ 2010-11-08
- Had a great time today riding at Battle Creek with @forum116 , but damn, I suck at climbing. 2010-11-07
- Building up the Pug http://instagr.am/p/KR6N/ 2010-11-05
- These cranks intrigue me. // RT ^BM New Truvativ DH cranks in stock now. Part numbers and photo: http://ow.ly/i/5cbG 2010-11-04
- Nice! See you in Feb. @cartertx Just got the call from @qualitybike about presenting at #Frostbike 2011. Very excited to see my MN friends. 2010-11-03
- More updates...