This past weekend my wife hosted a girls’ weekend at the Colorado house so when the boys flew back to Santa Barbara, CA I tagged along. The trails we rode were steep and loose. They had Manzanita trees that tore at my flesh and stumps that grabbed at my pedals, but they were incredibly fun and at the end of the day cold beers at the Chino Shop helped clear the dust from my throat. It was a great weekend!
- Pugsley is all done. Ready for the snow to fly. http://instagr.am/p/L4Fm/ 2010-11-08
- Had a great time today riding at Battle Creek with @forum116 , but damn, I suck at climbing. 2010-11-07
- Building up the Pug http://instagr.am/p/KR6N/ 2010-11-05
- These cranks intrigue me. // RT ^BM New Truvativ DH cranks in stock now. Part numbers and photo: http://ow.ly/i/5cbG 2010-11-04
- Nice! See you in Feb. @cartertx Just got the call from @qualitybike about presenting at #Frostbike 2011. Very excited to see my MN friends. 2010-11-03
- More updates...