Nik (aka The Jackalope) and Rob (aka The Bull) are visiting from SoCal. I picked them up from the airport yesterday and brought them up to Breckenridge. After the bikes were unpacked and rebuilt, they needed a shakedown so we hit up the Breckenridge Freeride park that is located next to the 4 o’clock run.
- Pugsley is all done. Ready for the snow to fly. http://instagr.am/p/L4Fm/ 2010-11-08
- Had a great time today riding at Battle Creek with @forum116 , but damn, I suck at climbing. 2010-11-07
- Building up the Pug http://instagr.am/p/KR6N/ 2010-11-05
- These cranks intrigue me. // RT ^BM New Truvativ DH cranks in stock now. Part numbers and photo: http://ow.ly/i/5cbG 2010-11-04
- Nice! See you in Feb. @cartertx Just got the call from @qualitybike about presenting at #Frostbike 2011. Very excited to see my MN friends. 2010-11-03
- More updates...