Got out today and rode the newest collection of singletrack in the Twin Cities area. I’ve been out there a couple of times for trail work this spring but it was my first time seeing the entire trail. I was also testing out my new Small Block 8 tires. I was loving them until I got a flat after the log ride and of course I neglected to bring a tool to remove the bolt-on rear wheel so I had to walk out. Other than that I had a great time.
- Pugsley is all done. Ready for the snow to fly. http://instagr.am/p/L4Fm/ 2010-11-08
- Had a great time today riding at Battle Creek with @forum116 , but damn, I suck at climbing. 2010-11-07
- Building up the Pug http://instagr.am/p/KR6N/ 2010-11-05
- These cranks intrigue me. // RT ^BM New Truvativ DH cranks in stock now. Part numbers and photo: http://ow.ly/i/5cbG 2010-11-04
- Nice! See you in Feb. @cartertx Just got the call from @qualitybike about presenting at #Frostbike 2011. Very excited to see my MN friends. 2010-11-03
- More updates...