I’m still in Ketchum. Nik B. and Colin came up from Jackson to do some mountian biking. There is not a lot for me to say about the last couple of days. The Ketchum area is a great mountian biking spot. There are trails everywhere. We stopped in a shop called Formula Sports to get the lowdown on some good trails and I must say we were not dissappointed. The trails around here are smooth and fast. The views are incredible. I’ll just show you the pictures. . . .
- Pugsley is all done. Ready for the snow to fly. http://instagr.am/p/L4Fm/ 2010-11-08
- Had a great time today riding at Battle Creek with @forum116 , but damn, I suck at climbing. 2010-11-07
- Building up the Pug http://instagr.am/p/KR6N/ 2010-11-05
- These cranks intrigue me. // RT ^BM New Truvativ DH cranks in stock now. Part numbers and photo: http://ow.ly/i/5cbG 2010-11-04
- Nice! See you in Feb. @cartertx Just got the call from @qualitybike about presenting at #Frostbike 2011. Very excited to see my MN friends. 2010-11-03
- More updates...