Tony called me last night and told me that the Sunday session was still on. A little snow on the jumps doesn’t keep us down in Minnesota. Buck pulled himself out of his sick bed to shoot some video.
Digging out the jumps took a surprisingly short amount of time with Tony and I shoveling and Buck buffing everything out with the broom. I broke a personal record when on the first run I clipped a pedal and went over the bars on the run-in to the first jump. Bruised, pissed and limping with a swollen knee, I got back on the bike and eventually hit the whole line but the fall knocked me off my game and I spent most of the day taking pictures.
Tony stepped up and killed it for the cameras. The whole thing worked out much better than I expected. Here’s to more winter jumping sessions!
- Pugsley is all done. Ready for the snow to fly. http://instagr.am/p/L4Fm/ 2010-11-08
- Had a great time today riding at Battle Creek with @forum116 , but damn, I suck at climbing. 2010-11-07
- Building up the Pug http://instagr.am/p/KR6N/ 2010-11-05
- These cranks intrigue me. // RT ^BM New Truvativ DH cranks in stock now. Part numbers and photo: http://ow.ly/i/5cbG 2010-11-04
- Nice! See you in Feb. @cartertx Just got the call from @qualitybike about presenting at #Frostbike 2011. Very excited to see my MN friends. 2010-11-03
- More updates...